Technical Grade Copper Sulphate produced by NEKK’s chemical complex can be used in agriculture as a defender (fungicide) of fruit trees, berry bushes, vegetables and city green plantations; as an additive for soil fertilizers; for preparation of Bordeaux and Burgundian mixtures.
Long-term experience of using copper sulphate in agriculture proved lack of resistance to it.
Copper sulphate can be used as treatment for grain crop storage and mordant treatment for seeds to control fungus diseases.
Also it is widely used:
– for antiputrefactive dipping of clothes;
– for preservative of wood materials;
– as flotation reagent in the concentration of ores;
– in steal industry;
– in oil-processing industry;
– for mparting a green colour in fireworks;
– to produce organic and mineral colours, arsenous chemicals;
– to manufacture synthetic rubber;
– to control the growth of algae and aquatic flora in tanks, basins, pipeline and reservoirs;
– in tanning industry;
– in construction to process the walls/ceiling before covering with dye, etc.;
– as an Ingredient of printing inks;
– in taxidermy;
– to manufacture double sided printed board, offset forms.
Out production technique lets manufacture copper sulphate which corresponds to the international standards in regards of both chemical purity an physical parameters, the product of the highest quality on the territory of CIS.
Crystals or powder of blue/light blue color
320 g/l at 20° С
Solubility in other solvents
Soluble in methanol, glycerine, etanol
Dehydrated in full at above + 258° С
Nonflammable, fire/explosion proof
Hydroscopic. Avoid moisture when stored.
Free Sulpuric Acid
Matter insoluble in water